As the global leader in video monitoring services, Netwatch North America is dedicated to making businesses safer while ensuring continuity of operations. We pioneered the use of proactive video monitoring (PVM), providing our customers with intelligent remote video monitoring to proactively detect and prevent incidents before they begin.
We value our culture of teamwork, accountability, and respect for one another. We strive to live by these values to create a positive employee and customer experience. We recognize that our people are our strongest asset and play a crucial role in our competitive advantage. Netwatch wants you to succeed by supporting you continuously, developing your skills through training and encouragement. We challenge you with interesting work, that ensures you can build on your strengths and make an impact. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and innovative Global Group, providing industry leading proactive video monitoring services.
Find out more about Netwatch North America via our website at https://netwatchusa.com
Netwatch North America is looking for positive and professional Video Intervention Specialist to fill positions at our high security video and alarm monitoring facilities.
The Video Intervention Specialist is integral keeping our customers safe and to the success of the Netwatch North America business. This position requires excellent customer service skills, attention to detail, ability to stay focused and the ability to react appropriately to security related situations in a timely, calm, and a professional manner.
Our Video Intervention Specialists work in an extremely face-paced environment processing video activations. Our employees manage client security and video alarms from our monitoring center environment, making both in and out-bound calls to clients and their protection locations or properties. Typical interactions include calls to our customers to discuss or alert them of a situation, use of a Public Address (PA) system, and detailed written documentation to follow-up security related occurrences.
Netwatch North America trains their Video Intervention Specialists as part of the on-boarding process. Training is fully paid for by the Company and is conducted as part of the employee’s regular work-shift
We have several open positions to include day and night shifts in both Lake Forest, California and Irving, Texas. The Video Intervention Specialist position is classified as nonexempt, and any hours worked greater than 40 will be paid in accordance with applicable state regulations. Our employees are paid on a weekly basis.
- To monitor the alarm systems and action any alarm activations in accordance with client instructions.
- Act as a point of contact for Netwatch North America’s customers globally who are experiencing security breaches and service issues.
- Respond appropriately to emergency and non-emergency situations.
- Follow standard operating procedure when managing and responding to all security related calls or incidents.
- Responsible for inbound and outbound phone calls to police and responding agencies.
- Demonstrate an exceptional level of customer service.
- When intrusions occur, create detailed Incident Reports – which would include documentation of all contacts reached and actions taken.
This position requires strong verbal communication and customer service skills. This is a computer-based position with intervention communication via telephone only (employees are not on-site on client properties).
- Required – High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Strongly preferred – at least one (1) year CCTV/ Security video monitoring experience.
- Strongly preferred – at least one (1) year customer service experience.
- Exceptional attention to detail, required.
- Good active listening skills, required.
- Ability to communicate clearly; clear and consistent speech, reading, and writing in English, required.
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to exercise good judgement under pressure.
- Ability to multitask.
- Comfortable typing, navigating, reading, and interpreting documentation on a Windows based computer.
- Ability to work at desk for extended periods of time (sitting or standing).
- Basic mental math for converting time zones and reading military time.
- Ability to work holidays when a holiday falls on scheduled work-shift.
Netwatch North America offers the following health benefits plans for employees working a minimum of 30 hours per week.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance plans.
- Vacation accrual (and Sick time in California).
Netwatch North America also offers eligible employees a 401(k) plan with a Company match.
If you’re interested in applying for our Video Intervention Specialist position, please reach out to Jamie Deleo or Kyle Roediger