Detection of Unauthorized Loitering in Monitored Areas
Loiter detection creates alerts to loitering individuals on your site, so they can be dealt with by Intervention Specialists. This gives you a convenient and safer option than intervening directly with anti-social behavior.
Why choose Netwatch Loiter Detection
- Allows individuals access through an area, but sends alerts if individuals are loitering in excess of a predetermined period of time
- Remote verification and intervention in anti-social behavior. Reduces the need for traditional intervention and a possible physical altercation that can commonly occur in these circumstances
- Removes anti-social behavior occurring near your business
- Reduces risk to property such as vandalism, graffiti or arson.
Key Features of Loiter Detection
- Adjustable detection and selection of areas susceptible to loitering
- Fast installation or can be applied to an existing Netwatch System
- Remote servicing and protocol updates
- Supports IP and Analogue cameras.