Better Security for Distribution and Logistics Facilities
Distribution and Logistics facilities and their inventory are common places for loitering, theft and other disruptive behaviors because they’re often under-protected. Traditional, reactive solutions leave major gaps in security, which can lead to significant losses and potential harm to personnel.
- Cameras don’t prevent crime – they only document it, but only if they’re operational and properly placed at the time of the incident.
- Guards are expensive, can’t have eyes and ears everywhere, and are subject to everyday distractions.
- Fencing and other obstacles can be circumvented.
Warehousing facilities are challenging environments to protect:
- Large perimeters with multiple entrances
- Multiple buildings
- Many vehicles and workers coming and going
- Unutilized spaces available for use by trespassers (behind buildings, back corners, amidst landscaping)
Virtual Live Surveillance is the Solution
Our innovative proactive video monitoring platform allows distribution and logistics facilities to secure wide staging areas and warehouses. With our purpose-built platform and our dedicated team of US-based intervention specialists, Netwatch delivers the perfect and proven combination of purpose-built video surveillance technology with the human eye element to cost-effectively and efficiently protect your facility’s entire perimeter. The moment a potential problem is detected, our expertly trained specialists verify and intervene as needed, providing live-personalized audio warnings, which have a 98% efficacy rate in deterring bad behavior and stopping crimes. In fact, Netwatch PVM has proven effective in preventing over 125,000 crimes to date.
Contact us to discuss how Netwatch can help keep your distribution and logistics facility safe and secure!